Robin Chesler has more than 25 years of experience advising US-based multinational corporations with respect to international tax planning and implementing restructurings. She is co-author of BNA Tax Management Portfolio No. 555, Federal Taxation of Software and E-Commerce. She is also Chair of the West Coast Tax Practice of Baker McKenzie.
Robin advises US based multinational corporations with respect to international tax planning. She works with companies in all industries, especially those having significant intellectual property, including software, semiconductor, e-commerce, biotechnology, online platform technology, and pharmaceutical companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member, Section on Taxation
- Harvard Club of Silicon Valley - Member
- State Bar of California - Member
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (1990)
- California~United States (1989)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D.) (1989)
- Harvard University (B.A. Comparative Literature) (1986)
- San Francisco
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.