Angela (Yea-Jin) Chang is a partner in the Firm's Global Tax Practice Group in the San Francisco office. She advises clients on a wide variety of tax controversy matters.
Ms. Chang advises mainly on transfer pricing disputes and other local and international tax disputes. She assists clients in all stages of tax disputes — from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- California~United States (2018)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2018)
- Illinois~United States (2013)
- Northwestern University School of Law (2013)
- University of California at Berkeley (2009)
- Palo Alto
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.