Alexandra Cavazos de la Rosa joined Baker McKenzie in 2016 in the Monterrey office. Her practice includes corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, commercial transactions, restructuring and corporate governance.
Alexandra focuses her practice on general corporate counseling and incorporation, liquidation, and reorganizations of Mexican entities, structuring, negotiating, and implementing a variety of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and governance, and joint ventures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted foreign companies in their operations launch in Mexico.
- Participated in different companies' integrations, corporate reorganizations, spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Advised transnational companies in different industry sectors on the negotiation and preparation of a variety of commercial contracts in Mexico.
- Advised on international reorganizations and corporate restructurings.
- Member of a civil organization, which serves as a platform for the development of social projects to protect vulnerable groups in Mexico
- Part of the pro bono team in Baker McKenzie Mexico
- Mexico~Mexico (2019)
- University of Monterrey (Law Degree) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.