Ricardo is a senior associate who focuses its practice in Real Estate transactions and in Civil Law. Regarding the latter, he specializes in the design of contractual schemes of commercial nature. He also provides legal counsel within the scope of the enforcement of contractual obligations and its remedies. Ricardo has also developed his expertise in enforcement of guarantees. In addition, Ricardo constantly forms part of interdisciplinary teams dedicated to legal audits of several companies to assess the contracts and real estate aspects regarding corporate or banking transactions. Likewise, in the field of arbitration, he contributes with the development of legal strategies, especially in the consequences of the fulfillment and breach of contractual obligations and in law of torts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advisory to Fondo de Inversión en Bienes Raíces Larraín-Vial in the sale of the Platium Building, an eleven story tower located in San Isidro, Lima.
- Advisory to American Tower in financing and creating real estate rights over public and private lands for the installation of passive infrastructure for telecom.
- Advisory to The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints in Latin America in diverse services projects, including EPCs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Lima Bar Association
- Peru (2013)
- Universidad de Lima (<p>magna cum laude</p>) (2012)
- Co-author, "La Nueva Defensa Posesoria Extrajudicial" (The new non-judicial possessory defense), Advocatus N° 30, 2015
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein