Simone is part of the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie and holds a leadership role on the Firm's Global Indirect Tax Steering Committee, representing the Asia-Pacific region.
Simone has been listed as a Women Leader in Tax two years in a row by the International Tax Review (2016 and 2017) and has also been ranked by Legal 500 as a New Generation Lawyer for 2018. Simone is a regular panelist and speaker at tax events such as the Tax Executive Institute's International Tax workshops and the annual International VAT/GST Conference hosted in Europe.
- Next Generation Lawyer, Asia Pacific Legal 500, 2018
- Women in Tax Leader, International Tax Review, 2016 - 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taxation Institute of Australia - Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- International Fiscal Association - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2009)
- University of Sydney (LLM) (2017)
- University of Wollongong (LLB Business Commerce Honors & Distinction) (2008)
- University of California