Elizabeth Boone joined Baker McKenzie in November 2019 as a Knowledge Lawyer for the North America Tax Practice Group. She supports the Practice Group on knowledge management matters; focusing heavily on thought leadership, U.S. and global tax policy, training agendas, and information exchange.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Elizabeth was with Bloomberg Tax and Accounting, where she focused on the taxation of U.S.–based businesses. She also served as an Attorney Advisor to Ret. Judge Diane L. Kroupa of the United States Tax Court.
- U.S. Tax Court (2010)
- Oklahoma~United States (2008)
- Creighton University (JD, magna cum laude) (2008)
- Dartmouth College (BA) (1997)
- Contributor, Final FTC Regulations Cause Double Taxation ─ Burden(s) Fall on Taxpayers, February 2022
- Co-author, Final FTC Regulations - A Nexus Rule By Any Other Name Is Not the Same, January 2022
- Author, IRS temporarily allows CFCs an automatic accounting method change to ADS, July 2021
- Contributor, Digital Revolution: Transfer Pricing on the Global Tax Battlefield, June 2021
- Co-author, IRS says exit microcaptive insurance arrangements after fourth high profile victory, including penalties, April 2021
- Author, You can't always get what you want, especially with the BEAT, December 2020