Representative Legal Matters
- Counseled numerous companies in Mexico and abroad regarding implementation of data privacy programs.
- Actively involved in the development of data privacy and data security strategies for different clients.
- Counseled prestigious international technology companies in the administration and negotiation of software licenses in Mexico and other countries in Latin America and public software contracts.
- Counseled transnational companies on the implementation of their e-commerce sites in Mexico.
- Assisted international telecommunications companies in the regulatory process before the Federal Telecommunications Institute.
- Counseled and assisted leader space and technology companies on procedures before the Mexican Aviation Authority to obtain authorization to use Mexican air space.
- Assessed international airlines to secure and maintain permits and air operator's certificates to fly to and from Mexico.
- Assisted national and international airlines on Share Code Agreements and its registration before the Mexican Aviation Authority.
- Advised on drones and unmanned stratospheric balloon operations within Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Group Member
- Centro Mexicano Pro Bono, A.C. - Member
Centro Mexicano Pro Bono, A.C.
- Advised on copyright for a design competition to benefit indigenous communities in Mexico.
- Conducted research on domestic violence in marginalized communities of Mexico.
- Advising various start-up companies on the implementation of data privacy programs.
- Participated with Justicia Juvenil Internacional México, A.C. in projects on human rights defense of adolescent offenders.
- Volunteer with Voluntarios MX and Fomento Educativo Intercultural A.C. with activities in support of indigenous communities of Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Mexico (2017)
- Leiden University (LLM Law and Digital Technologies, awarded Baker McKenzie Mexico's Beca Alberto Sepulveda Scholarship and Becas MOB Scholarship) (2021)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (J.D. with honors) (2017)
Co-author, "Draft Net Neutrality Guidelines published by the Federal Telecommunications Institutions", Lexology, January 2020
Co-author, "Data Privacy reform gains momentum in Latin America", Inter-American Development Bank Blog, February 2019 (Recognized by IDB as one of the most read articles of 2019)
Author, "Benefits of GDPR (Beneficios del GDPR)", IDC Online Magazine, June 2018Co-author, "Centro Mexicano Pro Bono, A.C.", Best Lawyers Magazine, September 2017