Representative Legal Matters
- Implemented comprehensive, global and automated Compliance Management Systems using the Compliance Cockpit for numerous major companies on all continents covering anti-corruption, antitrust, sanctions, data privacy, customs and fraud topics.
- Regular internal investigations for multiple DAX 40 companies on various topics.
- Global lead KYC checks for M&A transactions for DAX 40 company.
- Lead for domestic and international internal investigations and onsite audits for companies on (healthcare) corruption, fraud and product compliance topics.
- Project lead for mass litigation proceedings.
- Lead in multimillion disputes after cyber and fraud attacks.
- Lead in multimillion dispute with a service provider following an initial coin offering.
- Next generation partners in compliance, Legal 500 Europe 2021/22
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Litigation 2021
- Top lawyer 2021, Wirtschaftswoche 2021
- Germany (2011)
- University of Passau (Dr. iur) (2009)
- University of Passau (2007)
- New York
- Co-editor (with Robin Hass and Marleen Ellinger), "The government draft for a whistleblowing act - the 15 most important questions for companies", DB 2022, 2137
- Co-publisher (with Felix Ruhmannseder and Georg Krakow), Handbook "Hinweisgebersysteme - Implementierung in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz," 2nd edition of the Müller C.F. Wirtschaftsrecht series, June 2021
- Author, "'Je größer das Risiko, desto strenger die Regeln.' – Wie die EU-Kommission künstliche Intelligenz regulieren möchte," Betriebs-Berater, BB 20.2021, 17.5.2021
- Co-author (with Dominik Guttenberger), "Stricter corporate sanctions - what changes will the new German corporate liability act bring?" - DB 2020, 1218
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.