Cédric is a certified project manager (qualified as a Practitioner in PRINCE2 methodology) and provides expertise across multiple practice groups in the EMEA region. Cédric has worked in various roles in the legal and professional services industry in Belgium and the C.I.S.
Cédric holds a business law degree obtained in France. He speaks fluent French, Russian and English.
- Working with partners and clients on matters' scoping and pricing with implications of different arrangements on service delivery and involvement of non-traditional resourcing.
- Management of large multijurisdictional projects in cooperation with lawyers and various stakeholder groups, such as complex Carve-Outs with more than 50 jurisdictions involved.
- Implementation of process standardization and technology tools to optimize efficiency (e.g. Baker McKenzie Online, Legatics, eBrevia, Tableau, Jigsaw, Office & Dragons, Miro, etc.) and supporting project teams in the management of change.
- Applying various tracking techniques to help control scope, track progress, optimize stakeholder communication, as well as issue resolution.
- Developing customized reports based on client's internal reporting requirements to simplify complexity and summarize findings.
- Ensuring consistency and teamwork approach across complex projects.