Linnea Back is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Stockholm. Her main practice area is tax reorganization for national and international company groups, as well as for small or medium-sized corporations managed by their owners. Linnea also advises companies in connection with tax litigation processes. She was named the Tax Lawyer of the Year in the 2013 Blendows Klientbarometern in Sweden. Linnea is a frequent speaker on seminars regarding tax news and restructuring issues.
Linnea advises corporations in relation to the tax aspects of restructuring and reorganization. She has handled tax matters involving listing companies on the stock exchange, advised in relation to the establishment of business in Sweden and on mergers. She also advises on the tax treatment of various incentive programs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised N Hugosson Inwest AB, Windchange Holding AB, Jannerberg Invest AB and Factis Invest AB on its divestment of Evimeria EMR AB.
- Advised Cubera Private Equity on its investment into Anticimex together with other investors by purchasing shares from EQT.
- Advised Crown Energy AB on the acquisition of a property portfolio in Africa.
- Advised FM Mattsson Mora AB in connection with IPO and provided current tax advice during the process, e.g. regarding incentives and benefits.
- Advised LeoVegas on the change of listing of LeoVegas to Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Advised an international company in tax litigation regarding challenged transfer pricing in connection with transfer of assets.
- Advised company on worldwide management incentive scheme.
- Advised company on establishment in Sweden for income tax and VAT perspective in relation to functions performed intervention and profit allocation.
- Advised Tata AutoComp on the acquisition of TitanX Engine Cooling from among others EQT and Fouriertransform. The matter involved tax structuring and management incentive schemes.
- Advised Acarix in connection with IPO and provided current tax advice during the process, e.g. regarding incentives and benefits.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2010)
- University of Stockholm (LL.M.) (1998)