Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Hudbay in an arbitration against a company regarding the value of the works performed by a contractor in the Project.
- Advised on the judicial process to override and administrative fine for non-compliance with the Plan of Abandonment of a project of exportation of LNG. As Peru LNG's lawyers we have been in charge of the legal strategy since the judicial process was started.
- Advised America Movil S.A.C. on a matter involving a judicial process initiated by the Peruvian Ministry of Transport and Communications through which claims the nullity of an administrative resolution emitted by the Institute of Competition and Protection of Intellectual Property (INDECOPI).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce – AMCHAM
- Arbitration Center of Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru
- Institution of Professional Engineers of Peru
- Lima Bar Association - Member, Arbitration Center
- Member of the Peruvian Association for Procedure Law
- Organismo Supervisor de las Contrataciones del Estado (OSCE)
- Peru (1992)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Diploma in Electricity, Gas and Energy Law) (2005)
- Harvard University (Studies on Negotiation, Conciliation and Arbitration) (1998)
- University of Lima (Law Degree) (1991)
Speaker, Training Courses of Arbitrators, Lima Chamber of Commerce
Speaker, Training Courses on Arbitration in Public Contracting, CONSUCODE (State Council on Procurement and Acquisitions)
Co-author, "Contemporary Doctrine," Trujillo. Ed. Normas Legales, 2003
Co-author, "Procedure Fraud," Trujillo. Ed. Normas Legales