Mo Almarini is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A Practice Group in Amsterdam. He is a regular speaker at seminars and corporate law courses and conducts workshops on various topics of corporate law.
Mo is recommended as Next Generation Lawyer Commercial, Corporate and M&A Legal 500. He is also consistently ranked for Corporate/M&A: High-end and Mid-Market Capability in Chambers. Chambers reports: "He is praised by clients for being very quick and sharp" (Chambers Global).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Lesjöfors on the acquisition of the Alcomex Group
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of Coppens Diervoeding
- Advised the shareholders of Heinenoord with the sale of 70% of the shares in Heinenoord Group
- Advised the shareholders of Multitubes Group on their partnership with Mentha Capital
- Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) and SERO GmbH on the acquisition of Semecs
- Advised Hotmart with a USD 130 million investment round
- Advised APG Asset Management on the acquisition of 50% in a newly formed joint venture with Royal KPN N.V. on the rollout of fiber in the Netherlands
- Advised the seller on its sale of a majority of the shares in Disposable Discounter to Bunzl
- Advised De Heus with its acquisition of Van Miert poultry
- Advised Wega Invest B.V. with its (indirect) sale of Royal Herkel B.V. to Royal Sanders B.V.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2003)
- University of Utrecht (Master of Law) (2003)