Mo regularly advises on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He has extensive experience in transactions for clients in the media, technology, financial services, agrifood and automotive industries.
Mo is recommended as Next Generation Lawyer for Commercial, Corporate and M&A in Legal 500 EMEA 2018. He is also consistently ranked for Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability in Chambers Global 2016-2018.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised APG Asset Management on the acquisition of 50% in a newly formed joint venture with Royal KPN N.V. on the rollout of fiber in the Netherlands
- Advised the seller on its sale of a majority of the shares in Disposable Discounter to Bunzl.
- Advised De Heus with its acquisition of Van Miert poultry.
- Advised Wega Invest B.V. with its (indirect) sale of Royal Herkel B.V. to Royal Sanders B.V.
- Advised Azzurro Associates Limited with the sale of its subsidiaries Pleitmeester B.V. and Data Interface B.V.
- Advised KeBeK Private Equity on the sale of Yource to Parcom and simultaneously advised Yource on the acquisition of Cendris.
- Advised GATX in its acquisition of Trifleet.
- Advised Daiwa House on the acquisition of shares in Flexbuild Holding
- Advised Upmato on the sale of Hembrug Machine Tools to Spanish cooperative Danobat
- Advised Egeria on the sale of 100% of the issued shares of Hitec Holding B.V. to Japanese manufacturing conglomerate Air Water Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2003)
- University of Utrecht (Master of Law) (2003)