Mo regularly advises on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He has extensive experience in transactions for clients in the media, technology, agrifood and automotive industries.
Mo is recommended as Next Generation Lawyer for Commercial, Corporate and M&A in Legal 500 EMEA 2017. He is also consistently ranked for Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability in Chambers Global 2016-2017.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Azzurro Investments on the acquisition of Next Finance.
- Advised Allegion on the acquisition of a minority interest in Conneqtech B.V.
- Advised International Quality Ingredients and Egeria on the acquisition of Smit Functional Oils.
- Advised Egeria on the acquisition of International Quality Ingredients.
- Advised Ergon Capital Partners on acquisition of Keesing Media Group.
- Advised TenICT on the sale to AnylinQ.
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Legal & General Nederland.
- Advised Drukkerij Zwart on the sale of a majority stake to Schur Flexibles.
- Advised Wega Invest and management on the sale of Tanatex Chemicals.
- Advised Arrow Global Group Plc on the acquisition of InVesting B.V.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2003)
- University of Utrecht (Master of Law) (2003)