Mo regularly advises on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He has extensive experience in transactions for clients in the media, technology, agrifood and automotive industries.
Mo is recommended as Next Generation Lawyer for Commercial, Corporate and M&A in Legal 500 EMEA 2017. He is also consistently ranked for Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability in Chambers Global 2016-2017.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised International Quality Ingredients and Egeria on the acquisition of Smit Functional Oils.
- Advised Egeria on the acquisition of International Quality Ingredients.
- Advised TenICT on the sale to AnylinQ.
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Legal & General Nederland.
- Advised Drukkerij Zwart on the sale of a majority stake to Schur Flexibles.
- Advised Wega Invest and management on the sale of Tanatex Chemicals.
- Advised Arrow Global Group Plc on the acquisition of InVesting B.V.
- Advised C4C Holding B.V. on the sale of Lutèce to Greenyard Foods.
- Advised Flint Group on the acquisition of Xeikon from Bencis Capital Parners and Gimv-XL.
- Advised Egeria on the acquisition of Hitec Power Protection, United Dutch Breweries, Den Braven Sealants Group (with co-investor Wagram), Ad van Geloven, Mora, Royal Van Lent Shipyard and on the divestment of Hitec SMS, United Dutch Breweries and Royal Van Lent Shipyard.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2003)
- University of Utrecht (Master of Law) (2003)