Mo Almarini is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A Practice Group in Amsterdam. He is a regular speaker at seminars and corporate law courses and conducts workshops on various topics of corporate law.
Mo is recommended as Next Generation Lawyer Commercial, Corporate and M&A Legal 500. He is also consistently ranked for Corporate/M&A: High-end and Mid-Market Capability in Chambers. Chambers reports: "He is praised by clients for being very quick and sharp" (Chambers Global).
Mo regularly advises on mergers and acquisitions with a special focus on Private Equity. He assists with corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for privately and public held corporates as well as for financial sponsors. He has extensive experience in transactions for clients in the technology, manufacturing, (agri)food and energy industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised BG Light B.V. on the acquisition of It’s About Romi B.V.
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Robein Leven
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of MNS Feed from Masan MEATLife
- Advised Lesjöfors on the acquisition of the Alcomex Group
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of Coppens Diervoeding
- Advised the shareholders of Heinenoord with the sale of 70% of the shares in Heinenoord Group
- Advised the shareholders of Multitubes Group on their partnership with Mentha Capital
- Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) and SERO GmbH on the acquisition of Semecs
- Advised Hotmart with a USD 130 million investment round
- Advised APG Asset Management on the acquisition of 50% in a newly formed joint venture with Royal KPN N.V. on the rollout of fiber in the Netherlands
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2003)
- University of Utrecht (Master of Law) (2003)