Adeola is an associate in Baker McKenzie's M&A practice group in London. Since joining the Firm as a trainee solicitor in 2021, Adeola has acted on a number of complex, high value, cross-border transactions for healthcare, Consumer Goods & Retail, and technology clients. In 2023, Adeola was seconded to Baker McKenzie's New York office where she worked on complex public and private M&A deals and cross-border integrations acting as buy-side or sell-side counsel.
Adeola is actively involved in BakerEthnicity. She is also a member of Baker McKenzie's global Consumer Goods & Retail Industry and Healthcare & Life Sciences Groups.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a Nasdaq-listed medical devices company in respect of its strategic acquisition of the medical devices division of a FTSE 100 company. The deal was shortlisted as Corporate deal of the year 2022.
- Advised a Nordic gaming company in its acquisition of one of Europe’s leading accessories brands.
- Acted for a Spanish luxury fashion house in its proposed bid to acquire a family-owned cosmetics brand.
- Advised a US-headquartered consumer goods company in its acquisition of a UK-based haircare brand.
- Acted for Emerson on its divestment of the Climate Technologies business to Blackstone.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2023)
- BPP University (Legal Practice Course with a Master of Laws, Distinction) (2021)
- BPP University (Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction) (2020)
- University College London (Politics, First Class Honours – Dean’s List Award Recipient) (2019)