Weronika Achramowicz is a corporate partner in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office and heads the International Commercial & Trade as well as the Consumer Goods & Retail Group in Poland. She joined the Firm in 2005 and, being a member of the Firm's Mergers & Acquisition group since then, holistically combines transactional advice with a strong commercial background.
Weronika advises on M&A and broader corporate and commercial strategy matters, with a focus on businesses operating in complex global environments. She leads clients from the early stages of their investments, through post-acquisition integrations, transaction related spin-offs, setting commercial alliances and worldwide distribution channels, to corporate compliance and commercial regulatory advice. Weronika also actively supports Polish businesses expanding abroad, focusing on greenfield investments and acquisitions in the consumer and industrial sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for leading European PE funds in various transactions involving domestic and cross-border structures, including post-transaction corporate reorganizations.
- Represented selected market leaders in joint venture transactions with business partners in Poland worldwide.
- Advised global automotive corporations in the Polish aspects of industry acquisitions and a full range of corporate and commercial matters.
- Acted for multinational IT corporations in acquisitions and post-acquisition integrations of the acquired companies into the clients’ local structures.
- Advised a US-based top IT multinational on a number of reorganizations involving business spin-offs and subsequent takeovers by third-party investors.
- Advised a US-based transportation corporation on a complex post-acquisition reorganization and shifting selected Polish group companies into a new operation model.
- Advised a US-based home appliances corporation on a complex post-acquisition reorganization, including a commercial review and advice on market entry regulations (including regulatory aspects of the same) and a full range of related reorganization matters.
- Advised a leading automotive corporation on a number of cash repatriation projects involving their Polish subsidiaries.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Poznan Bar of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2007)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (Magister Law) (2003)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (Magister European Studies and Law) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa