Weronika Achramowicz has been a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group since 2005. She has been admitted to the Bar of Legal Advisors in Poznań. At present, Ms. Achramowicz prepares her PhD thesis at the International Private and Trading Law Department of the Faculty of Law at the University of Warsaw, Poland.
Ms. Achramowicz focuses her practice on corporate and commercial law, in particular M&A and private equity transactions in diverse sectors. Ms. Achramowicz advises companies in complex M&A and PE transactions, acting as lead counsel from deal structuring to post-closing integration. She is also seasoned in reorganizations, corporate law and corporate governance, commercial matters and gaming law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for leading European PE funds in various transactions involving domestic and cross-border structures, including post-transaction corporate reorganizations.
- Advised a top US flavors producer in the acquisition of a brand leader in spices, seasonings, mustards and other flavor products in Poland, with distribution subsidiaries in Russia, Romania and Ukraine.
- Advised a US metal manufacturing company in the acquisition of a leading European producer of automotive liquefied propane gas (LPG) tanks and in post-closing reorganization of the group, including downstream merger within the group.
- Represented worldwide and Polish market leaders in joint venture transactions with business partners in Poland.
- Advised a European entertainment corporation in the direct and indirect acquisition of the majority shareholding in one of the biggest companies operating on the Polish gambling market; provided comprehensive day-to-day legal advice on regulatory (gaming) matters for the group’s Polish companies.
- Advised global automotive corporations in Polish aspects of the industry acquisitions and full range of corporate and commercial matters.
- Acted for multinational IT corporations in acquisitions and post-acquisition integrations of the acquired companies into the clients’ local structures.
- Counseled major industry players on gaming regulatory matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Poznan Bar of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2007)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (2003)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (2002)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa