The Procure-to-Pay Procurement Analyst will be the primary liaison between the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) team's internal customers and the Firm's vendors for the purchase of goods and services.
- Ability to organize workload and meet all schedules and deadlines
- Review, prepare and process purchase orders (POs) in accordance with negotiated terms and conditions.
- Manage and resolve PO issues with vendors, such as delivery delays, status of receipt of goods and price discrepancies.
- Work with internal customers and vendors to process order return or replacement when required.
- Communicate status of POs and issue resolution to internal customers as needed.
- Review and resolve issues with vendor invoices in partnership with Accounts Payable teams.
- Assist with reporting, analysis, and project initiatives of the P2P team.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining product catalogues in the P2P system.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of the P2P system including vendor records, customer profiles and internal cost allocation records.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Intermediate/advanced student of any business-related course preferably Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in a procurement related role.
- Experience of working within a professional services environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of SAP environment (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the procurement life cycle.
- Ability to perform all role responsibilities in fluent written and spoken English and Spanish is a prerequisite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, maintaining a professional presence.
- Ability to coordinate various tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary.
- Proven ability to perform independently.
- Show initiative and demonstrate ability to be innovative in problem solving.
- Ability to organize workload and meet all schedules and deadlines.
- Deal tactfully in interfacing with all personnel levels.