Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instill confidence in our clients. This is an exciting time to join us as we invest in and further develop our Professional & Business Services organization, providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities in all of our world-class business functions
We are building a team to provide world-class innovative, creative and efficient business services to our Firm and clients. As an innovative hub connected with the Firm's offices globally, Baker McKenzie's Tampa Center will provide all aspects of business support for the Firm and its global clients in the areas of Alternative Legal Services, Finance, Technology, Knowledge, Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and People./p>
Our clients are facing more competition and challenges, which demands faster, commercially sound responses, more competitive prices, better quality, continuous innovation and higher levels of legal and business knowledge. The Tampa Center will help us continue to deliver precisely that, by centralizing many of our services in an appealing market.
To act as the first point of contact for user technical issues and concerns and provide consistent high quality customer service and support for the Firm’s applications and systems.
- Provide initial assessment, troubleshooting and where possible, provide resolution of inbound issues
- Record, track, monitor and follow up SLA breaches of incidents and service requests following the defined Incident Management Process.
- Provide an accurate record of each incident description and resolution
- Manage resolution of issues efficiently and professionally.
- Monitor on-going jobs and ensure immediate resolution of the reported problem
- Proactively identify and report potential Major Incidents and Problems to Team Lead for onward escalation to the appropriate team
- Escalate and coordinate unresolved incidents to the appropriate support team by following defined escalation procedures
- Provide on-time status and communication to end users regarding outstanding and resolved incidents
- Perform day-to-day tasks and assignments in accordance with operational processes in compliance with required targets and metrics
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems and continually strives to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading and participating in projects and improvement initiatives
- Communicate technical or operational issues encountered during the shift
- Recommend improvements and updates of KB articles
- Follow Help Desk procedures, policies and processes diligently and accurately
- Provide back-up support for other team members, as required
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned by management
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Our unique international culture is reflected in the drawing together of a worldwide family of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds in all of our offices. We encourage the best people - regardless of race, religion or belief if any, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or age - to fulfil their professional aspirations with us.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Some prior technology Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment following/aligned to ITIL best practices
- Good process methodology experience
- Posses the drive and ability to see problems through to resolution
- Attention to detail in terms of following defined processes diligently and accurately
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and understand new technology and applications
- Shows initiative, sense of responsibility and commitment to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent written and spoken English (and other supported language, if required)
- Willing to work on shifting schedule and work overtime as necessary
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment