Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instill confidence in our clients. This is an exciting time to join us as we invest in and further develop our Professional & Business Services organization, providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities in all of our world-class business functions.
We are building a team to provide world-class innovative, creative and efficient business services to our Firm and clients. As an innovative hub connected with the Firm's offices globally, Baker McKenzie's Tampa Center will provide all aspects of business support for the Firm and its global clients in the areas of Alternative Legal Services, Finance, Technology, Knowledge, Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and People.
Our clients are facing more competition and challenges, which demands faster, commercially sound responses, more competitive prices, better quality, continuous innovation and higher levels of legal and business knowledge. The Tampa Center will help us continue to deliver precisely that, by centralizing many of our services in an appealing market.
To join a growing team responsible for drafting and coordinating Baker McKenzie's directory and awards submissions to Chambers, Legal 500, FT Innovative Lawyers and other providers globally to raise the Partners' profiles and celebrate the work of Baker McKenzie.
- Working with the central dedicated Global Directories Service Team and Lead Partners responsible for submissions, draft important documents which highlight the Firm's work over the past 12 months for both law firm ranking purposes and for awards opportunities
- Working directly with Partners and colleagues in a wide range of Baker McKenzie offices and practices around the world to draft these submissions
- Increase efficiency and apply best practice across all submissions so that the Firm achieves optimal outcomes
- Produce high-quality, consistent directory submissions in an efficient and timely manner
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Strong writing skills, professional curiosity and the confidence to work with people at every level in the Fir
- Highly organised individual with a strong work ethic and a genuine interest in professional services marketing and in working for a global law firm
- An enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with great self-motivation, team spirit and a passion for dealing with people
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones in a matrix organizatio
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadline
- Fluent in spoken and written English