Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instill confidence in our clients. This is an exciting time to join us as we invest in and further develop our Professional & Business Services organization, providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities in all of our world-class business functions.
We are building a team to provide world-class innovative, creative and efficient business services to our Firm and clients. As an innovative hub connected with the Firm's offices globally, Baker McKenzie's Tampa Center will provide all aspects of business support for the Firm and its global clients in the areas of Alternative Legal Services, Finance, Technology, Knowledge, Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and People.
Our clients are facing more competition and challenges, which demands faster, commercially sound responses, more competitive prices, better quality, continuous innovation and higher levels of legal and business knowledge. The Tampa Center will help us continue to deliver precisely that, by centralizing many of our services in an appealing market.
The Procure-to-Pay Procurement Analyst will be the primary liaison between the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) team's internal customers and the Firm's vendors for the purchase of goods and services
- Review, prepare and process purchase orders (POs) in accordance with negotiated terms and conditions
- Manage and resolve PO issues with vendors, such as delivery delays, status of receipt of goods and price discrepancies
- Work with internal customers and vendors to process order return or replacement when required
- Communicate status of POs and issue resolution to internal customers as needed
- Review and resolve issues with vendor invoices in partnership with Accounts Payable teams
- Assist with reporting, analysis, and project initiatives of the P2P team
- Assist with establishing and maintaining product catalogues in the P2P system
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of the P2P system including vendor records, customer profiles and internal cost allocation records
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Good experience in a procurement related role
- Experience of working within a professional services environment
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of SAP environment
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the procurement life cycle
- Strong oral and written communication skills with written proficiency in English, maintaining a professional presence
- Ability to coordinate various tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary
- Proven ability to perform independently
- Show initiative; demonstrate ability to be innovative in problem solving
- Ability to organize workload and meet all schedules and deadlines
- Deal tactfully in interfacing with all personnel levels
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Our unique international culture is reflected in the drawing together of a worldwide family of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds in all of our offices. We encourage the best people - regardless of race, religion or belief if any, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or age - to fulfil their professional aspirations with us.