At Baker & McKenzie LLP, we are different in the way we think, work and behave -- like no other firm and few other businesses. With more than 4,100 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 77 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities and are committed to world-class career development to everyone in every job at every level in our firm. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm. Baker & McKenzie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Paralegal, BFMP, will handle daily paralegal tasks and support associated with the practice. This includes:
- Assisting with work related to fund formation (i.e. Blue Sky state filings; reviewing subscription agreements and documents; anti-money laundering; and closing books.)
- Conducting online research.
- Communicating and interacting with investors and clients.
- Assisting with projects related to private equity funds.
Qualified applicants will have the following background:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 -3 years' experience as a paralegal
- Solid organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to develop and maintain relations at various levels within and outside an organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, innovative and results-oriented.