- Oversee the activities of the CCA team to ensure compliance with the guidelines established by the Client Credit Appeals Committee and the Client Credit Director.
- Prepare appeal materials with all relevant research included and draft appeal summaries to be used by the CCAC for both the June and October meetings.
- Manage the Client Credit Administration mailbox which includes providing timely responses to inquiries, analyzing and processing matter reassignment requests, processing appeal requests, and providing copies of files when necessary and appropriate.
- Together with the CC Director, train new Client Credit Analysts on the proper application of the Client Credit Rules and Interpretations as well as on the various system applications.
- Serve as liaison between CCA and IT for all technical issues affecting the Client Credit Workflow systems.
- Provide input to the Client Credit Director as it relates to hiring decisions and staff performance related issues.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a management or supervisory position in a very fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills especially in highly sensitive situations.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to think "outside the box".
- The ability to make tough decisions that impact Principals' compensation.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent planning and organizational skills.