The IAM Engineer will provide technical expertise in the design, implementation, and development of the Firm's identity and access management systems with an emphasis on securely facilitating business operations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the design, implementation, operation, and administration of the organization's identity and access management program, including federation, access management, authentication, access control, and service provisioning
- Critically analyze existing and potential IAM controls in a large, dynamic environment with a focus on continual improvement
- Provide expert consultation on IAM principles and practices to security team constituents
- Deliver world-class support for the systems and processes under your care
- Stay abreast of technological and threat environment changes that impact the IAM function, assist with creating and executing a comprehensive IAM vision to meet those challenges, and apply a strong sense of ownership and pride in program execution
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise IAM architecture, administration, and operations
- Expertise with IAM in both cloud and hybrid environments
- Proficient with Microsoft IAM solutions and Azure privileged access management methods
- Skilled with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, ADFS, LDAP, and AD
- Commanding knowledge of SAML and OAuth
- Competent understanding of Zero Trust Models and NIST 800-53
- Mastery of role-based access control (RBAC) & MFA integration for IAM
- Experience with designing, configuring, and validating IAM policies CISSP, CIAM, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of the principles, theories, techniques, and methods of information system analysis and programming.
- Working knowledge of cloud security technologies, standards, and controls
- Expert analytical skills, including the gathering and analyzing of facts, formulating objective conclusions modified by subjective and experience-based qualifiers when appropriate, defining problems, and promoting solutions
- Ability to adapt, integrate, and modify existing programs or vendor-supplied package programs for use with existing information systems
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Ability to be productive and maintain focus without direct supervision
For candidates living and working in our New York City office only, the annual salary range is between $140k and $150k.