The Engineer, Document Management will be responsible for providing 3rd Line support as well as the deployment, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the Firm's Document Management System (DMS).
- Provide exceptional quality 3rd Line support for end-users working from a team assignment queue in ServiceNow
- Assist with the implementation of solutions Document Management related solutions. This includes aspects of project work, as well as maintenance, change management, and system upgrades
- Provide technical inputs to the DM team and other Technology teams. This includes collecting and sharing feedback from onsite support team members
- Collaborate with on-site and technical teams with performance and functional testing of the application, planning for upgrades/rollouts, and general problem-solving.
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery. Make creative suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency of services provided by the workgroup
- Attend training sessions, staff meetings, and designated project meetings and be committed to a work ethic of knowledge transfer
- Volunteer and/or willingly agree to lead or assist in training others using various presentation and demonstration approaches such as in-person, web training, computer-based, video conferencing, etc. Maintains certifications
- Maintain secure computing practices in carrying out all duties including encouraging and reminding the users to follow Firm IT policies and procedures
- Responsible for all documentation associated with the above duties. This includes (but is not limited to) project management reporting, accomplishments report, issues lists, documentation of procedures, activity checklists, and help desk incident reporting
- Perform all duties as assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Experience in successful product implementations and ongoing enhancements
- Experience working in a legal environment preferred, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the practice of law; practice services in a law firm; IT and security best practices
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Strong PC Skills - Proficient in applications that integrate with iManage including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Expert level knowledge of the iManage product. Current experience with the most recent version of iManage and with SPM, Mobile iManage, and RBRO Integration components is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Leadership skills - ability to direct the action of others, to facilitate meetings, and to report status in a clear and concise manner
- Communication skills - demonstrated ability to communicate professionally in business language, in both oral and written formats (English)
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships and open two-way communication
- Ability to work independently and as a cohesive member of a team
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to learn new skills in a short period of time and to move through a variety of tasks requiring different approaches, knowledge, and expertise, with the agility of mind and capacity for analysis and synthesis