Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instill confidence in our clients. This is an exciting time to join us as we invest in and further develop our Professional & Business Services organization, providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities in all of our world-class business functions.
We are building a team to provide world-class innovative, creative and efficient business services to our Firm and clients. As an innovative hub connected with the Firm's offices globally, Baker McKenzie's Tampa Center will provide all aspects of business support for the Firm and its global clients in the areas of Alternative Legal Services, Finance, Technology, Knowledge, Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and People.
Our clients are facing more competition and challenges, which demands faster, commercially sound responses, more competitive prices, better quality, continuous innovation and higher levels of legal and business knowledge. The Tampa Center will help us continue to deliver precisely that, by centralizing many of our services in an appealing market.
To implement the Firm's brand guidelines and visual identity standards on design projects, and execute a wide range of print, digital and multimedia outputs to support our offices and practice/industry groups.
As part of the Firm's ‘in house agency’, to manage the Tampa-based design team who develop branded collateral to support our business development, marketing and communications efforts both internally and externally.
To deliver smooth processes and operations of the Tampa Design Services team, and ensure that requests are delivered on time, and to specification; provide an excellent service to the Firm; and work collaboratively to build our brand and enhance visual standards.
- Lead the day-to-day production of the Tampa-based design team in a fast-paced design studio.
- Ensure adherence to the global brand standards, and provide training, on-boarding and development of the design team
- Liaise with project stakeholders to discuss briefs and define requirements/timeframes
- Oversee the development of projects, from research & storyboarding, to production & editing
- Manage the operations of daily requests through the Firm’s intake and workflow system
- Provide feedback and suggestions for new templates for collateral and the broader development of the global brand guidelines
- Identify ways to improve the quality and processes of Design Services
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related discipline
- Strong experience as a designer/senior designer in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience of working in B2B professional services is an advantage
- Experience leading a studio team of designers
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and other Adobe products
- Demonstrable experience in distilling complex information into clear visual design layouts through infographics and typography styles
- Proven experience in digital formats and new media
- Comfortable working as part of a team based across multiple offices
- Experience working within corporate brand guidelines
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Our unique international culture is reflected in the drawing together of a worldwide family of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds in all of our offices. We encourage the best people - regardless of race, religion or belief if any, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or age - to fulfil their professional aspirations with us.