Our service innovation program uses human centered design thinking to reinvent the services we deliver to clients and create new service lines.
We are creating an in-house consultancy unit which will become a center of excellence, manage our most critical service design projects and support service design more broadly by embedding this approach throughout the organization.
Our service designers will play a key and varied role in the delivery of our projects, working as a close knit team with fellow core team members, the broader service innovation team and the business more generally.
The core service design team will span Chicago, Belfast and London and we are looking for two service designers to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
As a service designer, you will:
- play a project management role in delivering specific service design projects;
- manage the client research which is at the core of our approach from designing and conducting client interviews to analyzing and synthesizing the resulting insights
- participate in internal workshops and the rapid prototyping process by contributing to the development of tools such as storyboards, wireframes, videos and other ways of illustrating business concepts;
- carry out market research and analysis;
- support the roll-out of the service design approach through internal education and coaching others on how to carry out smaller scale service design projects;
- implement the broader lessons learnt to ensure these are embedded in the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong work ethic
To enjoy and succeed in this role, you will need to be:
- Undergraduate degree (2:1 classification or above preferred)
- Professional services experience with client facing aspects
- Research experience
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel capability