At Baker & McKenzie LLP, we are different in the way we think, work and behave. Like no other firm and few other businesses. With more than 4,100 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 77 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities and are committed to world-class career development to everyone in every job at every level. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm.
Baker McKenzie invites you to join the Employment and Compensation Practice Group in one of our offices in Mexico. The ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials and excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
- 1-3 years experience in the field. Consulting experience at a firm is a plus
- Broad knowledge of Labour Law, understanding of processes, experience is relevant to be able to navigate terms with clients
- Law School graduate /Title is indispensable
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Must have strong communication Skills
- We are looking for candidates with real interest and knowledge in the area.
- Must understand how Law Firms in Mexico work
- Must be able to handle several client matters at a time, someone with strong sense of organization.
Candidates who do not meet this criteria will not be considered. This is a Jr. Role, entry level candidates only.
Please include a resume, English-language certificate, and references with your application.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE.- Baker McKenzie Abogados, S.C. ("Baker McKenzie" or "We"), with the address at Pedregal 24, Edificio Virreyes, 14th floor, Col. Molino del Rey, 11040, Mexico City, Mexico,
is responsible for your personal data and protection. Baker McKenzie will use your personal data to evaluate your competencies as a candidate and your suitability for the position you are applying for. In general, your data is used to manage the recruitment and selection process. For more information on how we use and protect your personal data and the rights you have, please see our full Data Privacy Notice at the following link: https://www.bakermckenzie.com/en/-/media/files/careers/mexico_dataprivacynotice_spanish.pdf