At Baker & McKenzie LLP, we are different in the way we think, work and behave Like no other firm and few other businesses. With more than 4,100 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 77 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities and are committed to world-class career development to everyone in every job at every level. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm.
Baker McKenzie invites you to join one of our main Practice Groups in one of our offices in Mexico. The ideal candidate will have strong academic credentials and excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
Employment & Compensation Jr. Associate for Mexico City Office, qualifications:
- Titled Attorney with 2-3 years of experience in Labor Law
- Prior experience and broad knowledge of Labor Law, Employment is a must
- Good understanding of local legislation
- Must have strong communication Skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
- This person's interest must be leaned towards working at a Firm, a fast paced environment where he or she will learn and develop
- Strong presence, work ethic.
- Graduate studies desirable
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, build strong relationships, communicate effectively, comfortable working in large, complex environment, highly credible and persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and sense of urgency in setting strategies and executing against the objectives
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders, strong collaboration skills and effective stakeholder management
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE.- Baker McKenzie Abogados, S.C. ("Baker McKenzie" or "We"), with an address at Pedregal 24, Edificio Virreyes, 14th floor, Col. Molino del Rey, 11040, Mexico City, Mexico, is responsible for your personal data and protection. Baker McKenzie will use your personal data to evaluate your competencies as a candidate and your suitability for the position you are applying for. In general, your data is used to manage the recruitment and selection process. For more information on how we use and protect your personal data and the rights you have, please see our full Data Privacy Notice on the following link: