Mexico Offices are host to our annual Summer Internship Program. This program will give a real insight into what it is like to work at an international law firm and will help you make an informed decision about your future.
We invite students whose primary education is legal and who:
- Are currently studying their 3rd to 7th semester in Law School
- Have fluent spoken and written English
- Have a sound knowledge of the law and a good academic background
- Min. 8.5 GPA current
We look for candidates with great academic credentials and who strive for excellence and enjoy being challenged by the opportunity to step out of their comfort zone. We are looking for leaders who achieve their goals in and out of the classroom.
- A 2 month internship with an extensive program of seminars, training sessions, and coaching opportunities, and a personally assigned mentor
- Participation in real projects under the supervision of qualified associates and partners
- A commercial perspective, to complement your legal education
- A chance to sign a permanent job contract
If you would like to apply, please submit the following documents:
- Current GPA information, must be superior to 8.5 or equivalent
- Cover letter in English
Interviews will be held mid-February of 2022, final selection of candidates will be held in the first week of March 2022.
This is a full time program, so applicants must compromise to attend to the office/virtual gatherings during working hours, overlap with other firm internships is not allowed.
Program will be in-person at our offices with all safety measures in place (for now, changes in modality will be notified in due time to applicants).