The Technology Help Desk Analyst will act as the first point of contact for user technical issues and concerns responsible for providing consistent high quality customer service and support for the Firm’s applications and systems.
- Provide initial assessment, troubleshooting and where possible, provide resolution of inbound issues.
- Record, track, monitor and follow up SLA breaches of incidents and service requests following the defined Incident Management Process. Provide an accurate record of each incident description and resolution.
- Manage resolution of issues efficiently and professionally.
- Monitor on-going jobs and ensure immediate resolution of the reported problem.
- Proactively identify and report potential Major Incidents and Problems to Team Lead forward escalation to the appropriate team.
- Escalate and coordinate unresolved incidents to the appropriate support team by following defined escalation procedures.
- Provide on-time status and communication to end users regarding outstanding and resolved incidents.
- Perform day-to-day tasks and assignments in accordance with operational processes in compliance with required targets and metrics.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems and continually strives to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Communicate technical or operational issues encountered during the shift.
- Recommend improvements and updates of KB articles.
- Be familiar and follow Technology procedures, policies and processes diligently and accurately.
- Provide back-up support for other team members, as required.
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned by management.
- Some prior technology Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment following/aligned to ITIL best practices.
- Good process methodology experience.
- Possess the drive and ability to see problems through to resolution.
- Attention to detail in terms of following defined processes diligently and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and understand new technology and applications.
- Shows initiative, sense of responsibility and commitment to work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish (and other supported language, if required).
- Willing to work on shifting schedule and work overtime as necessary.
- Willing to work on holidays and weekends.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.