The GAS Team Leader is responsible for day-to-day. Will be in charge of overall work and queue management of assigned team on a day-to-day basis; monitor requests received through ServiceNow and ensure each request is responded to within the SLA; delegate job requests to a General Admin assistant; ensure job status is accurately captured and monitored to ensure turnaround SLAs are met; and implement and drive process and quality improvements for each assigned team. GAS Team Leader will guide and help the assistants to find the best solution for each request assuring the quality required.
- Responsible for the day to day work, overseeing all aspects related to the quality of the resolution of tickets.
- Check and monitor status of assignments including coordination with other teams.
- Ensure that all pending jobs are properly endorsed to the next shift.
- Promptly address clients’ queries and concerns by email or call.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor on process and quality improvement initiatives and recommendations covering the scope of work of the teams assigned; ensure approved enhancements are implemented and monitored.
- Provide counselling and conflict resolution when appropriate and escalate to the GAS Supervisor or Manager as necessary.
- Drive team members to comply to all established processes.
- Drive a high performance culture that is positive, client focused, and team oriented.
- Fulfill admin requests from attorneys, timekeepers and professional business services.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Good relevant work experience.
- Keen analytical skills and ability to determine client needs.
- Proficiency English written and verbal communications skills (native or bilingual) additional languages are appreciated.
- Ability to make sound and accurate decisions and judgment calls.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to work in any shift, including graveyard.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and processes.
- Strong commitment to outstanding client service.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with strong project management skills, and ability to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and a commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products, experience with other legal industry specific software a plus.