The Specialist - Global HR Operations - Performance role will provide operational support in the implementation of the Firm's global Performance processes. The position will be involved in providing uninterrupted day-to-day services to achieve efficiency, quality, and an improved employee experience by leveraging relevant technology platforms.
- Provide day-to-day seamless operational support in end-to-end service delivery of Performance processes for the Firm
- Analyse internal Performance processes. Recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operation while keeping the teams operationally compliant, adhering to SLAs and quality standards
- Provide insights and support in resolving issues within the processes
- Maintain data in tools and databases used by the function.
- Collaborate with Technology and People Systems Administration teams in implementing Performance Management Systems (PMS).
- Provide training to less experience members performing global end-to-end Performance
- Implement / recommend update or revision to the E2E Performance business continuity and recovery plans
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other relevant careers, or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual English (oral and written)
- Excel Knowledge advancing
- Some experience and knowledge of best practices in careers and performance management, compensation structures and talent market analysis
- Experience in process redesign and knowledge in the functional domain
- Strong project management skills
- Good interpersonal and strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Experience in utilizing performance development platforms (such as viEval, SuccessFactors, WorkDay) and / or job evaluation and compensation design tools (such as WTW GGS, Mercer PayMontior)
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
- Flexibility to work changing schedules if required