The Recruitment Coordinator will provide support in the delivery of the Firm's end-to-end Recruitment & Mobility processes; assist with implementing harmonized Recruitment & Mobility processes to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee and candidate experience.
• Provide day-to-day seamless operational support in delivering recruiting procedures –covering areas such as sourcing, screening, market scanning/intelligence, offer administration, due diligence, and pre-onboarding among others
• Facilitate the development, formatting, review, and/or recommendations on role profile content
• Create, update, and close job postings in identified recruitment management systems and online sourcing channels
• Secure availability and set interview schedules for interviewers and candidates
• Collect, track and tag movement of applications in existing Recruitment Management Systems (RMS), including applications received outside the RMS
• Manage general recruitment queries in identified channels (e.g. general mailbox)
• Generate, prepare, and send offer and contract letters based on approved rates (in co-ordination with in-market recruitment teams)
• Partner with the In-Market and Specialist teams to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to Recruitment & Mobility service delivery
• Facilitate administration of recruitment-related tools and platforms such as Recruitment Management System/s, job boards, career sites etc.
• Collaborate with People Systems to maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of recruitment-related data
• Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience
• Some relevant experience in supporting delivery of recruitment and mobility processes and technologies
• Knowledgeable in various recruitment principles particularly on candidate management
• Experience in utilizing enterprise-wide Recruitment Management Systems such as SuccessFactors, cvMail, viRecruit, PageUp, Taleo etc.
• Experience of working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
• Strong communication skills both written and spoken; Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish)