The E-billing Support Manager will manage the E-billing Support Teams which are responsible for tracking and routing e-billing rejections, handling of complex e-billing issues and addressing outstanding e-billing inventory in preparation for IBC transitions including staffing, training, professional development, internal and external communications and work allocation.
- Manage and develop the E-billing Support Team serving as part of the Firm's Center of Excellence re: e-billing activities.
- Oversee complex e-billing submissions and address outstanding e-billing inventory in preparation for IBC transitions.
- Manage the entire Support Process to ensure that all rejections coming through identified channels are being identified, resolved or routed on a consistent and timely basis.
- Monitor work volume to ensure that objectives and SLA's are met for all of e-billing support.
- Work with the E-billing Specialist Team to develop and maintain a knowledge base of specifications, definitions and requirements of the various electronic billing systems used by the Firm's billing teams.
- Proactively seek and identify enhancements to and maintain current documentation of existing practices and policies.
- Analyze factual and qualitative information to address complicated and/or novel situations.
- Work independently with limited supervision to complete assigned tasks while keeping in mind the needs of relevant Firm stakeholders and prioritizing work as appropriate.
- Exchange ideas and information effectively, efficiently, and logically, while working with contacts worldwide.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.
- Address in a diligent and timely manner all inquiries and special projects from management and internal and external clients.
- Coordinate, assess and provide feedback on the work output and performance of the assigned staff.
- Accurately, timely and comprehensively report to management on status of assigned objectives and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance or related courses.
- Detailed working knowledge of billing and e-billing applications.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor departmental personnel.
- Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to develop and maintain relations at various levels within and outside an organization.
- Proactive, innovative and results-oriented work orientation.
- Strong technology orientation, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and financial software packages (e.g. SAP) and e-billing software programs (e.g. Passport, Legal Tracker, TyMetrix 360, Collaborati, CounselLink, etc.).
- Proactive and self-motivated work ethos.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow upon own initiative.