The E-Billing Support Analyst will provide E-Billing support to the market and Center based teams.
- Ensure timely completion of E-Billing support requirements.
- Troubleshoot initial invoice rejection problems and escalate to necessary group for proper handling.
- Complete document processes including writing up desktop procedures.
- Evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information.
- Exercise good analytical skills as well as evaluate judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated and/or novel situations.
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives.
- Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems.
- Exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance or related courses.
- Strong prior experience in an E-Billing role.
- Sound understanding of commonly used Legal E-Billing Vendors.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.