The Analyst Careers, Performance, and Rewards will implement delivery of the Firm's end-to-end global Careers, Performance & Rewards processes, with the goal of achieving efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee experience leveraging relevant technology platforms.
- Work with the team leader / supervisor in developing, evaluating, and implementing initiatives and projects aligned to Careers, Performance, and Rewards Strategy and in adherence to SLAs and quality standards.
- Analyse internal Career, Performance, and Rewards processes.
- Recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operation.
- Escalate issues within the process.
- Maintain data in tools and databases used by the function (CPR). Collaborate with Technology and People Systems Administration teams in implementing Performance Management Systems (PMS) and Global Grading tools.
- Implement business continuity and recovery plans.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience.
- Some experience in human resources preferably in one of these areas: performance management, compensation structures and talent market analysis.
- Experience in project management.
- Good interpersonal and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Experience in using performance development platforms (such as viEval, SuccessFactors, WorkDay) and / or job evaluation and compensation design tools (such as WTW GGS, Mercer PayMontior).
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable.