The Specialist Careers, Performance, and Rewards will provide operational support in the delivery of the Firm's end-to-end global Careers, Performance & Rewards processes. The role will be involved in day to day seamless service delivery to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee experience leveraging relevant technology platforms.
- Provide day-to-day seamless operational support in end-to-end service delivery of Careers, Performance, & Rewards processes for the Firm.
- Analyse internal Career, Performance, and Rewards processes.
- Recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operation while keeping the teams operationally compliant, adhering to SLAs and quality standards.
- Provide insights and support in resolving issues within the processes.
- Maintain data in tools and databases used by the function (CPR); collaborate with Technology and People Systems Administration teams in implementing Performance Management Systems (PMS) and Global Grading tools.
- Collaborate with Technology and People Systems Administration teams in implementing Performance Management Systems (PMS) and Global Grading tools.
- Provide training to less experience members performing global end-to-end Careers, Performance, & Rewards.
- Implement/recommend update or revision to the E2E Careers, Performance & Rewards business continuity and recovery plans.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience.
- Good experience and knowledge of best practices in careers and performance management, compensation structures and talent market analysis.
- Experience in process redesign and knowledge in the functional domain.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good interpersonal and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Experience in utilizing performance development platforms (such as viEval, SuccessFactors, WorkDay) and / or job evaluation and compensation design tools (such as WTW GGS, Mercer PayMontior)
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable.