The Coordinator - Directories, Awards & Surveys will join a growing team responsible for coordinating and drafting Baker McKenzie's global directories and awards submissions that raise the profiles of Partners and celebrate the work of Baker McKenzie.
- Work as part of the central dedicated global Directories, Awards & Surveys team to coordinate and draft submissions documents which highlight the Firm's work over the past 12 months for both law Firm ranking purposes and for awards opportunities.
- Work directly with Partners and colleagues from a wide range of Baker McKenzie offices and practices around the world to draft these submissions.
- Increase efficiency and apply best practice across all submissions so that the Firm achieves optimal outcomes.
- Produce high-quality, consistent directory submissions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong writing skills, professional curiosity and the confidence to work with people at every level in the Firm.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Highly organised individual with a strong work ethic, and a genuine interest in professional services marketing and in working for a global law Firm.
- Ability to manage multiple projects against tight timelines effectively.
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with great self-motivation, team spirit and a passion for dealing with people.
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones in a matrix organization.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills.