The Content Manager holds a key role within the GCP - Strategy, Automation and Infrastructure team, being responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and relevance of pitch content resources and is expected to proactively identify opportunities for enhancement or new content development.
To be responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of engaging and distinctive written descriptions of our firm’s business and market capabilities. You excel in project management and execution, coordinating with many people within the team and function, subject matter experts throughout the firm, and making sure that high-quality content pieces are produced, distributed, captured and managed on Pixel, the firm's pitch automation tool.
To join a friendly, high performing global team that looks after content and resources used at the proposal production stage. The SIA team is part of the Firm's Global Client Pursuits team, which leads the firm's most strategic, high value pitches. The GCP team is structured by regions and functions: we have regional teams in EMEA, AP and Americas with team members in centers in Manila, Tampa and Buenos Aires, as well as Strategy, Training and Operations colleagues in addition to our SIA team.
- Develop, rewrite or reposition written descriptions used in pitch documents, proposals within our pitch automation platform, Pixel, including practice, industry, and business related content and overview slides
- Lead and support efforts to refresh and rewrite content to align with evolving business needs and client/market feedback
- Engage in proactive, insightful, and continuous content enhancements/ development, including review of resource usage and content collection and structuring
- Collaborate with Global Client Pursuits colleagues worldwide to identify needs for content refresh, obtain feedback and share best practice
- Serving as the editorial gatekeeper for all content in Pixel to ensure quality, clarity, creativity and consistency
- Collaborate with BDMC professionals worldwide including, industry and practice group BDMs, client managers and in-market BDMs to leverage content and credentials and rewrite it if needed
- Completing special projects as need
- Bachelor's degree
- Significant experience in BD/ communications in the professional services, with hands-on experience in proposal development and/or content writing
- Organisation, project management and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with remote teams of BD/marketing professionals
- Flexibility, can-do attitude; motivated and enthusiastic; personal drive and energy
- Excellent communication skills