The Billing Supervisor will support all aspects of billing activities supported by the Buenos Aires Center; interface with other Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) leaders to ensure that agreed service levels are met; develop and maintain positive working relations with Attorneys, Professional & Business Services (PBS) and client personnel; and suggest process improvements and provide reports to the senior leadership.
- Supervise the day-to-day production and delivery of the Firm's invoicing to clients.
- Supervise billing teams providing direct support to In-Market personnel and client teams.
- Ensure compliance to established processes and escalate deviations for resolution.
- Escalate issues to Center management and proactively monitor all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements related to the billing processes.
- Interface with Firm stakeholders to resolve specific issues.
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve processes in coordination w ith Q2C leadership.
- Supervise recruiting, onboarding and ongoing training for team members.
- Lead the team by being a role model, identify opportunities allowing for employee growth and assist the team in achieving all goals.
- Drive performance excellence with effective communication, performance management and employee recognition.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, commerce, finance, liberal arts, or related courses.
- Good experience in a billing role.
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements.
- Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required).
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.