The Benefits Administrator will provide support to participants in the Baker Benefits Plan, as part of the Global Benefits team/E2E.
- Participate in the administration of the Baker Benefits Plan; Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability etc.
- Reconcile monthly provider invoices and coordinate timely payment requests with the Finance and Procurement teams.
- Maintain vendor file feeds and coordinate with vendors on requirements and changes to all data transfers.
- Participate in the management of the annual enrollment process and develop communications with stakeholders.
- Participate in the creation of 5500 reports.
- Work with external auditors and other vendors to verify employee data when requested and for all annual compliance requests.
- Process new hires and mid-year life changes and electronically maintain employee benefit files.
- Coordinate timely COBRA eligibility changes to TPA.
- Responsible for scheduling the International Benefits Committee (IBC) Meetings, assist with preparation of the agenda and minutes and distribution of meeting materials.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good proven experience of benefits administration.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and comfortable managing Excel generated reports.
- Knowledgeable of all Health and Welfare plans and voluntary programs.
- HRIS experience preferred.
- Effective presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to deliver informative and engaging presentations.
- Ability to understand and apply complex information and data from various sources to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, sets priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.