Provide administrative services to attorneys, timekeepers and secretaries
- Work closely with other end-to-end service teams (Tampa, Belfast, Chicago and Manila) in completing AOR assignments.
- Manage calendaring activities, coordinating schedules, finalizing meetings and scheduling conference calls.
- Update contact management information.
- Send emails reminders to fee earners and on behalf of them.
- Complete disbursement requests and wire transfers utilizing internal coding system accurately and timely.
- Enter and close time entries utilizing Intapp Time according to timekeeper instructions.
- Prepare mail and courier labels.
- Manage expense reports for invoices submission and reimbursements.
- Utilizing mail merge, finalize name badges, signage and tent cards.
- Print documents as requested.
- Assist with meeting planning activities including registering for events, booking rooms, setting up webinars, finalizing reservations and registering visitors as needed.
- Strong relevant experience with office administration skills, preferably in a law firm, BPO or professional services environment.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong English skills written and spoken (native or bilingual) other additional languages are appreciated.
- Strong technical capabilities across MSOffice Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in completing assignments.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various technological and administrative issues.