The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative services to attorneys, timekeepers, and secretaries.
- Work closely with other end-to-end service teams (Tampa, Belfast, Chicago, and Manila) in completing AOR assignments
- Manage calendaring activities, coordinating schedules, finalizing meetings, and scheduling conference calls
- Update contact management information
- Send email reminders to fee earners and on behalf of them.
- Complete disbursement requests and wire transfers utilizing the internal coding system accurately and timely
- Enter and close time entries utilizing Intapp Time according to timekeeper instructions
- Prepare mail and courier labels
- Manage expense reports for invoices submission and reimbursements.
- Utilizing mail merge, finalize name badges, signage, and tent cards
- Print documents as requested
- Assist with meeting planning activities including registering for events, booking rooms, setting up webinars, finalizing reservations, and registering visitors as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong relevant experience with office administration skills, preferably in a law firm, BPO, or professional services environment
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong English skills written and spoken (native or bilingual) other additional languages are appreciated
- Strong technical capabilities across MSOffice Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in completing assignments
- Some analytical ability is required to find solutions to various technological and administrative issues