The Accounts Payable Analyst will be primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable processes including obtaining approvals for and paying vendor invoices, reviewing and processing employee expense reimbursements, and purchase order matching and exception reporting.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Transfer invoices submitted in ServiceNow to Chrome River module.
- Review invoices in Chrome River for compliance to In Market processing rules.
- Validate invoices post to SAP accurately.
- Validate expense report reimbursements in ChromeRiver follow Firm and local office financial rules.
- Communicate with In Market requestors to resolve processing questions related to invoice and expense report submissions.
- Facilitate invoice authorization/approval using Firm systems.
- Facilitate electronic and manual (check) payments to vendors within SAP and coordinate bank payment releases with In-Market Business Partners.
- Facilitate P.O. exceptions process and coordinate resolution with the Procurement Analysts.
- Conduct a periodic review of the invoices blocked for payment and facilitate their release according to agreed payment terms.
- Participate in the Accounts Payable end-to-end process to ensure timely and accurate vendor payments in-line with agreed payment terms and within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Perform monthly review and reconciliation of corporate card transactions.
- Prepare and generate reports as necessary.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and clients (Q2C, R2R, In-Market Finance staff, etc.) to resolve incidents and ensure business requirements are being met.
- Provide feedback on any observed opportunities for improvement to Supervisors throughout the entire AP process.
- Any other tasks that may be deemed necessary to fulfil our commitment with the client.
- 2+ years' experience within an accounts payable role.
- Experience of using an accounting package (SAP desirable but not essential).
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)Verbal and written proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Team player attitude.
- High attention to detail and has keen organizational skills.
- Ability to make effective, accurate decisions and judgment calls.
- Effective time and task management essential to meet deadline.
- Intermediate/advanced student of any business-related course preferably Accounting or Finance.
- Experience of SAP.
- Experience in handling accounts payable /accounting for a Process Outsourcing Firm or a Shared Service Center, a significant advantage.