At Baker McKenzie we are different in the way we think, work and behave. With more than 6,000 locally admitted lawyers and more than 5,800 business service professionals in 78 offices worldwide, we have a passionately collaborative community of 60 nationalities committed to world-class career development at every level. Baker McKenzie can offer you both the uncompromising commitment to excellence expected of a top firm and a distinctive way of thinking, working and behaving - as a passionately global and genuinely collaborative firm.
The Cairo office of Baker McKenzie seeks a midlevel associate to join its dispute resolution practice.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 to 4 years of experience working on arbitration and /or litigation cases.
- A qualified lawyer with excellent academics credentials. LL.M degree is a plus.
- Superb analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills.
- Must be admitted to the Egyptian bar.
- Professional fluency in both Arabic and English.
Please send your CV to Mrs. Sarah Gamal, HR Specialist