We invite you to participate in the Baker McKenzie St. Petersburg Office’s Law Student Program. Through our Law Student Program we provide unique career opportunities to gifted students who study law all over Russia.
What do we expect?
- Passion for law and an impressive academic track record
- At least a third-year university law student studying Russian legislation
- Superior research and drafting skills in both English and Russian
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative mindset
What's in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to nurture your talent in a friendly and supportive environment
- Work on high-profile projects with the assistance of the best legal professionals
- Competitive salary
Selection for the Program is carried out on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled. To participate you have to pass a 3-stage selection process:
- Selection among the Student Employment Application Forms
- Passing a test consisting of English to Russian translation and passing a legal test
- An interview with lawyers
How to apply?
If you would like to participate in the Law Student Program please fill out the Student Employment Application Form
We are keen to hear from bright, well-motivated individuals interested in building a career with a truly global law firm. Good luck!