Traineeship opportunities in our M&A, B&F, Funds, Tax, Real Estate and Labor Law practices (6 months starting in July 2018)
Based in one of the world’s most important financial and holding centers, our Luxembourg office advises clients on major cross-border financings, transactions and investment structurings. Our significant matters include advising global asset managers on corporate, tax and regulatory structurings as well as major investments.
At Baker McKenzie, we’re committed to nurturing and supporting our people within a personable, open, friendly and diverse environment. We want to make your career journey enjoyable, and we are convinced that our way of working does just that. We believe in involving our Trainees in ‘live’ work from the very start. After a couple of weeks of training, you should find yourself equipped with everything you need to start making an immediate contribution. Throughout your traineeship, you will be mentored by associates who will guide you and assign tasks to you.
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking for trainees to participate in the development of our departments.
- Candidate with strong academic, personal and technical skills needed to support the client work of the department, and be a team player
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Flexible work practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Master’s degree in law or currently enrolled in the Bar school
- Interested in a long traineeship (6 months)
- Very good command of English and French
- Outstanding academic credentials