The PBS21 PMO has been tasked to change how the professional and business services teams work and provide services to our internal and external clients. The initiatives on which the PMO works will promote revenue growth, helping drive the Firm forward in its ambitious goal of being the legal firm of choice and the employer of choice for its people.
As part of this approach we are innovating, redesigning processes, re-envisaging the use of technology and adopting best in class principles. This covers the full range of services and represents a significant change process within the Firm.
The Senior PMO Analyst will play a strategic role in building and maintaining the Microsoft Office 365 toolsets we are developing to manage and report against the PBS21 program in a flexible, real time and collaborative manner.
- Develop, iterate and maintain dashboards in Microsoft Power BI to allow us to draw together multiple sources of information from different systems (MS Project Online, Office 365, Excel, Powerpoint) to manage, track and report against delivery through different lenses and with varied levels of granularity.
- Act as a centre of excellence for members of the project team and key stakeholders who need support in the use of Microsoft Office 365 and it's component applications.
- Support ad hoc data reporting and modelling requests.
- Support the monthly program reporting cycle.
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office 365 and specifically Power BI, Excel and Project Online
- Minimum of 6 years of Program/Portfolio reporting and analysis experience
- Proven experience in successful development of reporting dashboards
- Experience in professional services is highly desirable
- Collaborative but independent practitioner who is comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Continued drive for excellence and high quality, despite frequent iterations, changes in priority, scope and stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration skills and comfortable with an agile and iterative development process that includes accepting and managing feedback from various stakeholders
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to communicate in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines
- Have confidence and experience in a deadline driven environment
- Disciplined and thoughtful approach to client focus and consultation
- Bachelor's degree related to business and/or a related field or equivalent work experience