Working hours from 9am-6pm from Sunday to Thursday
We are looking for an experienced receptionist to join our Front of House team on full term contract basis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- To provide a high level of client care in all activities, demonstrating professionalism and attention to detail at all times
- Manage a busy Switchboard and answer Incoming Calls to our service level standards
- To deal with all clients, either in person or via the telephone, in a courteous and highly professional manner delivering strong client care.
- To fully adhere to agreed standards and procedures for all tasks undertaken
- To make conference room bookings in accordance with the instructions given accurately.
- To check the conference room bookings for the following day to ensure that all details are correct and to the required standards.
- To ensure that the conference rooms and reception areas are kept tidy and in good working order to the required standard.
- Dealing with client requests for photocopying, printing etc, promptly and in accordance with the instructions given.
- To deal with the administrative tasks and as when required.
- Managing couriers according to our internal process and policy.
- Assist in catering as and when requested for conference meetings
- Coordinate document deliveries to clients
- Manage the office supplies orders and inventory for the UAE offices.
- To deal with and manage other operational day to day matters in coordination with the UAE office manager.
Skills and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 3 years' experience in a similar or customer service role
- Excellent communication skills both in Arabic and English
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and keep calm
- Displays sensitivity and confidentiality all times
Why join us?
Baker McKenzie is a truly global law firm. Founded in 1949, we advise many of the world’s most dynamic and successful business organisations through our 13,000 people in 77 offices across 47 countries. Yet big does not mean impersonal. We work hard to ensure that everyone knows their role and has the support they need to perform it to the highest standard. Our culture encourages this - how we work, think and behave in a collaborative and fulfilling way.
In the Gulf region Baker McKenzie has been active for more than three decades and our practice now boasts over 100 lawyers based in our seven offices in the Middle East – Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, and Riyadh. As a pioneering firm, we were most notably the first to enter both the Saudi and Egyptian markets.
The firm has built established and substantial presence in the Middle East & Africa region, with all offices working in close collaboration to service clients’ needs on a range of matters, including banking and finance, project finance, Islamic finance, corporate/M&A and dispute resolution. We work closely with key local players — including governmental and regulatory entities, financial institutions, family-owned conglomerates and corporates across all industry sectors — as well with global investors and corporations establishing and consolidating their presence in the region.
At Baker McKenzie we welcome direct applications.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this position or to discuss any adjustments you may require during the process please contact, in confidence, our Recruitment Manager on +971 4 423 0000.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please note Baker McKenzie does not accept unsolicited CVs.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Baker McKenzie has a culture of diversity and inclusion in its DNA – since our beginning, the differences of our people have helped us to work fluently across borders, cultures and practices. This is intrinsic to everything we do and underpins Baker McKenzie's vision to be the global law firm of choice. We understand that organisations work best when people with different backgrounds and points of view are brought together. We also know people perform at their best when they can be themselves at work. Baker McKenzie is committed to serving our clients with innovative solutions brought about by a diverse talent pool and an inclusive community.