Baker McKenzie's Kyiv office is holding a competition among law students from Ukrainian universities to offer the most successful of them Summer Internships.
Our Summer Internship Program gives an ideal opportunity to experience what it’s like to work for a global law firm.
We invite students who:
- are obtaining their first degree in Law at IV year of Bachelor's degree program or I year of Master's degree program;
- are fluent in spoken and written Ukrainian and English languages;
- have good to excellent academic performance.
- Іnternship in one of practice groups: Antitrust & Competition, Banking & Finance, Trade and Commerce, Corporate/M&A, Pharmaceutical, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Tax.
- Professional trainings and workshops;
- Participation in real projects under supervision of qualified professionals;
- Chance to get a job offer.
- CV in English;
- Cover letter in English (please indicate acceptable period and 2-4 preferred areas of practice);
- Information on academic performance (scanned copy of the diploma or the grades book).
The program period:
- I group: 1 - 31 July 2019.
- II group: 1 - 30 August 2019.
E-mail to submit applications: Click here
Application deadline: 17 April 2019 inclusive (applications may not be submitted at a later date).
Stages of selection (the HR department will get in touch with the selected candidates to set a date and time for the next stage of the selection process):
- Submission of applications (in order to be considered, any application must include all of the required documents).
- 1.5-hours written English test (consists of two questions on legal topics and a translation section).
- Interview with HR Department and Associates and Partners of legal departments.
- Final selection - interns announced
(candidates will be notified whether they have been selected as Interns. Those who are selected will be contacted directly by phone or e-mail and provided with further instructions).
About Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie helps clients overcome the challenges of competing in the global economy. We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas. Our unique culture, developed over 65 years, enables our 13,000 people to understand local markets and navigate multiple jurisdictions, working together as trusted colleagues and friends to instil confidence in our clients