The Kyiv Office of Baker McKenzie is looking for candidates for a Junior Associate position in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
- Experience as a trainee/legal clerk or junior attorney position with law firm or in-house/state bodies (attorney license is a plus);
- Bachelor or Master degree in law from a Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M degree is a plus);
- Interest in Dispute Resolution practice;
- Superb analytical and research skills;
- Pro-active, open-minded and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues;
- Willingness to participate in firm's corporate social responsibility initiatives would be a plus;
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Please, send your CV in English to: KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com