The Kyiv Office of Baker McKenzie is looking for candidates for a Junior Associate position in the International Trade Practice
- Excellent academic background
- Specialist or master degree in law from a top Ukrainian University
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with a law/consulting firm or in another legal position
- A foreign (preferably US or UK) LL.M degree is a plus
- Professional fluency in both Ukrainian and English
- Superb analytical and research skills
- Knowledge of international trade agreements (CISG and WTO agreements) is a preference
- Work experience in the International Commercial & Trade (preferably).
The core specialization:
- Sanctions and export controls
- Commercial agreements
- Public procurement
- AML and investigations.